Rodgers Christian Counseling is dedicated to the individuals as a whole person…body, mind, and soul.
We treat such issues as:
- Marital and Family Therapy
- Exploring and Healing past Soul Wounds
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Grief and Loss
- Living with Chronic Illnes
- Healing from Past Trauma
- Dealing with childhood abuse or neglect
- Survivors of Emotional, Sexual, and Physical Abuse
- Relationship Difficulties like Conflict Resolution, Communication, Affair-recovery
- Spirituality and Faith or Spiritual Enrichment
- Developing faith and integrating Christian values into everyday life
- Addiction Recovery (of all kinds: drugs, alcohol, sex, work, pornography, food, etc.)
- Men’s and Women’s Issues
- Adolescents and Children
- Self-Esteem and Self-Worth building
- Creating and Understanding Healthy Identity
- Divorce Recovery
- Children of Divorce
We have counselors trained in:
- The Soul Healing Love Model
- Marital and Family Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Marital Coaching
- Play Therapy with Children and Adolescents
- Behavioral Marital Therapy
- Attachment Theory
- Career Counseling
- Neuroscience Interventions
Types of Services Offered:
Issues we cover:
Depression, anxiety, addiction (drugs, alcohol, work, pornography), ADHD, dealing with difficult relationships, marital/relationship issues, grief and loss, childhood soul wounds, past abuse or neglect, inner healing of memories, divorce recovery, children of divorce, spiritual formation, spiritual enrichment, healing and more.
- Do you desire freedom from strongholds in your life?
- Would you like to heal the wounds of your past?
- Would you like to experience more of God’s unconditional Love?
- Are you living a life of purpose, direction, and vision?
At RCCA, we believe that you can be free from the chains that bind you, be it depression, anxiety, or whatever is keeping you from living at your fullest. In individual therapy, your counselor will do an intake and get a complete family history. You and your counselor will set goals and treatment modalities will be agreed upon between the two of you.
You will learn how your childhood wounds affect your adult relationships. You’ll see the messages of those wounds, unhealthy adaptations, and indulgences. Your counselor will help you heal these wounds and replace unhealthy behaviors with healthy ones so that you can be all that you were created by God to be.
- Are you in a relationship and wonder if it is one that is healthy for you?
- Are you facing infidelity and need to work on healing your relationship?
- Do you need to work on enhancing communication and intimacy with your mate?
- Do you deal with conflict in an unhealthy way that leads to unresolved issues and even bitterness and resentment?
RCCA counselors work with couples, dating, engaged, and married. If you are dating or engaged, we help you discuss the top issues that couples conflict about in marriage. They are money, roles, sex, childrearing, in-laws, jealousy over time spent outside of the marriage, and religion. Research shows that discussing these issues in premarital counseling can prevent divorce. If you are married, we can help with marital enrichment as well as help with struggles you are having. We offer counseling for affair recovery, conflict resolution, enhancing communication, building empathy and understanding, reconciling differences, and many other relationship issues.
- Is your family facing a crisis?
- Does your child shut you out?
- Are you having trouble reaching him or her?
- Is your teen in trouble at school or with the law?
Family therapy is one of the best means to address the above issues. Michael Craven says that the “family is the social glue that keeps societies together.” It is our job to help keep you together and thriving. We will initially meet with all family members living in the home. An intake and family history will be done. The family will set goals together with the counselor and treatment modalities will be discussed. Depending on circumstances, the counselor may meet with the children, parents or various combinations of family members to help work through what you are facing. You will learn family communication tools and techniques designed to unlock your child, foster connection, and resolve family power struggles.
- Are you overwhelmed as a parent?
- Are you worried about your child’s developmental progress?
- Do you need help with autism, ADHD, or other issues?
- Are your child’s behavior problems getting out of hand?
Play therapy helps children ages 4-12 express themselves through the comfortable world of play and is a proven modality to enhance children’s relationships and life skills.. It helps children develop and improve self-expression, communication skills, creative problem-solving, and self-control. The counselor will meet with the parents first and get a complete family history as well as background on your child. After the counselor meets with the child, regular meetings and briefings will be done with the parents to give them tools and techniques in parenting designed to achieve the goals they have set together.