Intentional Dating is a balance between the marriage-focused courtship of the past, and the casual recreational dating of the present.
Characteristics of Intentional Dating
- • It is not driven by sex it is driven by God
- • Family and friends provided input
- • Intentional daters have a deliberate conscious mindset about dating and mating.
- • They are Healthy—“They know who they are, they like who they are and they are who they are.”
- • They are Conscious—They have done a solid self-examination.
- • Men are functional, adult, and can lead their families with integrity.
- • Intentional daters are Courageous –They face their fear of rejection
- • Integrity of Intentions—They speak the truth and do not play games.
- • Respectful— They don’t view dating as a way to make conquests or a means to an end. They value whom they date as they value themselves.
- • Authentic-— They are real.
- • They avoid unhealthy hanging out and hooking up by being sincere, truthful, and honorable.
Taken from the book The Singlehood Phenomenon (NavPress)
By Drs. Beverly and Tom Rodgers
Order from Rodgerscc.com Soul Healing Love University Members get it for half price